Thursday, July 29, 2004

Almost the weekend!

So, in case you haven't read my past couple posts, I've definitely been upset, depressed, hurt, exhausted, and frustrated this week.  I still haven't been able to get a hold of my course instructor to advise me on how to handle this student and what options I have.

But, today I am relishing the fact that the weekend is almost here.  And maybe there will be sunshine today.  There is always hope that things may get better, even if they get worse first.  And I realize that in the scheme of all the other big things in the world, this situation is small and it's not that important.  I just have to struggle to keep that into perspective.

All my marathon training has taught me a thing or two about endurance.  So I'm sure I can make it through the next two days until the weekend and the next two weeks until this class is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home