Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm running a half marathon!

I just officially signed up to run a half marathon at the Potomac River Run on May 6th, 2007! They are doing a full marathon on that course too, but we're just running the half. I'm not quite up for another full one.

Anyway, there are at least 3 other ladies from up here in PA running it as well. If any of you are reading this and would like to join us, you can sign up using the above link. It should be a really pretty trail and a fun time. Also, if you want to come cheer us on, we'd love that too!

Hopefully the weather will start to warm up so we can run outside as opposed to the indoor track we've been using.

Here's a picture of the group running it: Jen, Laura, Meg, and ME! Meg is keeping track of all her training miles to raise money for a service trip to Honduras. You can find out how to sponsor her here.

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2007 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Dave said...

That's awesome! Good work. I wish I could run it with you, but I don't think my mileage will be up there yet.

Jen and I are planning to run the Virginia Beach half in early September, and I'm going to run the 180s 5K in Baltimore this Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home