Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Help me?

Okay, I'm begging you to help me. It's sad, I know. But, I want a free ipod.

Basically, there's this website freeipods.com and if you complete a promotional offer and get five friends to do so too, then you get a free ipod or $250 gift certificate to itunes.

(Apparently, they also have freehandbags.com if prada is your passion. But who wants a designer bag when I can go for hours of digital music entertainment?)

So, if you're interested in helping me out and/or trying to get a free ipod yourself, then go to this site. I only need two more people to complete offers and I'm golden!

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11630145

Thanks! I promise to post no more of these annoying pleas. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home