Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I have a great support system!

During this stressful time of comps, everyone is being so great! Kirsten gave me a survival kit a few weeks ago with starbucks, liquor, chocolate, a "damn-it" doll, and even a little bottle of champagne to celebrate with when I'm done!

Jesse brought me gerbers and has been taking over all my chores.

My parents sent me a gorgeous bouquet of pink tulips.


Keli gave me chocolate (hershey truffle kisses and dove dark chocolate!) with a framed picture of this quote:

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Dont' make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." - Maya Angelou

And Laura sent me this quote:

"Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
" - Unknown

Lots of others have sent me texts and other good luck wishes.

Before my first exam yesterday, I sat down and read some SARK as well as the affirmation book that my mom commissioned jen lemen to make for me. It was just the dose of self-confidence and calm I needed.

So, really this post is just to say THANK YOU to everyone for being a great support system!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home