Monday, September 27, 2004

Random Info on Monday Morning

Here are some random things on my mind this morning:

I saw Garden State last night - great movie. Definitely go see it and listen to the soundtrack - it's amazing. And if you want, you can check out Zach Braff's blog.

I am disappointed about my lunch. I carefully put a peach in my lunchbag in hopes that its delicate skin would not be squished or punctured. But, alas, my tupperware dug into it, leaking peach juice everywhere. Although I am disappointed, a bruised peach is still better than no peach at all.

I am desperately trying to be productive at work, but it's really hard. I keep getting distracted. Luckily, I'm done in about 15 minutes and I can go work on my thesis.

By the way, as a follow up to the post a few days ago:

The Master of P & A becomes the ABD (T) means:

The master of Procrastination and Avoidance becomes the All But Dissertation (or Thesis). Let's hope this isn't me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home