Tuesday, February 22, 2005

the light..

Things are brightening up for me. Here's why:

1. I leave for Florida in 11 days. Sunshine!
2. I bought a wedding dress this weekend.
3. I resolved some issues with friends.
4. I have gathered some motivation to keep working on my thesis (although this has not translated into actual work yet).
5. I feel a little less tired.

I am working towards that feeling of laying on the beach with the sun warming my skin (it better be sunny!).

Here's to hoping that spring comes to state college soon!

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2005 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Dave said...

You're going to Florida!? Lucky you!!! I moved to Miami, en la Florida from Minnesota in the springtime, and I would have stayed there for the rest of my life if Jen hadn't talked me into moving to DC! Of course, if we hadn't moved, we'd never have met you and Jesse, so... Well, just think about that while you're there and we're back here!!! :-)

 
At February 24, 2005 at 3:50 PM , Blogger jen lemen said...

where in florida?
it's always sunny in florida. i wouldn't worry.
can't think of a better place to vacation or a nicer place to grow up, but for now, until i talk dave into moving to portland, oregon, it's dc for me!

love you,
jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home