Friday, December 03, 2004

A little tip

I know that sometimes I can be overbearing with my advice and tips. I can be a little over the top with the amount of information I consume, especially when I'm interested in something. So, feel free to tell me if I annoy you with my constant tips, although I will probably be offended if you do get annoyed with me. I'm just trying to help afterall.

So here's some info I found out and thought I'd share with you:

A little website: www.donotcall.gov. Apparently, our cell phones will soon be fair game for telemarketers to call. I don't know about you, but my cell phone bill is high enough.

So you can go to this website to register your number on the do not call list. Or you can call 888-382-1222 from your cell phone to get it on the do not call list. It's so easy! And apparently it's good for five whole years.

The funny thing is that once I registered online (you can do up to three numbers at once!) it gave me a "receipt" and said to print it for my records. I am really thinking, why would I ever need a record showing me that I registered for the do not call list? Where would I put this document for five years? In a schedule book to remind me to renew my number in 2009? That's a long ways away. I bet I won't even have this cell phone number then.

Anyway, just my little tip for you. Hopefully you appreciate it. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home