Thursday, January 13, 2005

Whew

Well, the defense was definitely a little nerve racking. They weren't mean or anything, but I did have to "defend" my choices often. And they made *a lot* of changes/suggestions. I guess no one comes out without changes, though.

Basically, they just upped the complexity of my study. It's going to take more time and going to be a lot harder to analyze, but ultimately I think the product will be better and I'll have data to use in the future if I want to try to write other papers out of it.

It was hard to not come out of there feeling a little down though. I mean they were all very encouraging and assured me that it was great I was this far already, but still...there is A LOT of work to be done. And a lot of work to change the work I already did. Add that to the three classes I'm taking (had to drop feminism and add a stats class) and working 20 hours a week, and I'm cooked (as brett would say).

well, here's to a semester full of productivity and accomplishments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home