Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wish me luck!

I don't even know if I believe in luck, but send some positive thoughts my way this morning was I head into my thesis defense. Hopefully they'll give me the go ahead and I can move onto the next step of this process!

I am happy to say that I have almost made it through an entire week of classes and that I have managed to get up every morning at 6 AM to work out. Not that that will last, but I am going with my P spurt while I have it. Maybe it will last long enough to whip me into shape for spring break. And maybe some exciting spring break plans will emerge that are worthy of being whipped into shape. We shall see.

I'll update later on how the meeting went! Let's hope they don't grill me too much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home