Thursday, March 31, 2005

Last minute stress and long term decisions

I'm freaking out currently. I have a paper due tomorrow of which I'm only really half done. And I think I failed a stat test yesterday. I can't seem to get myself to that point of stress where I freak out and actually DO something. I keep re-writing the same pages...not making any significant progress.

This current stress and focus on the moment is paralleled with the fact that I just made the a long-term decision NOT to go to UT for my phd after my visit there. So I'll be in here in state college, pa for a few more years. This decision has taken a BIG weight off my shoulders and I'm really very happy to be staying here.

I hope to post something a bit more inspiring soon. Someone mentioned that my blog isn't a cheery lately...this is true. I keep waiting for the cheerier part to come to me so I can reflect it here. So far, that hasn't gone so well. Let's just hope I can stay sane enough to drag myself through the next weeks of the semester.

Times like this, I keep asking myself "Why am I doing this? Why I am going to school?"

3 Comments:

At April 1, 2005 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Dave said...

Hang in there, Rachel! I feel your pain on the paper...

 
At April 1, 2005 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel! Just wanted to throw you a little love now that I have some to spare... I swear, I do a 180 as soon as the mercury rises above 45. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that no matter what the tone of your posts, I look forward to reading them and was awaiting your next after the lonnngggg relationship one. I'm glad your suspicions were confirmed when you went down to TX, and that you're staying at Penn State. And as far as wondering why you're going to school at all, I'd only tell you that many people like you wonder why they do ANYTHING... and to ask that question is a gift because there are MORE people who just go through the motions and never even think twice about the why.

 
At February 7, 2010 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=samoyed club of america national specialty ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home