Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006...

Yikes! Time to start another year already?! What is about a new year that seems so inspiring? You get a brand new calender that you get to hang on your wall with not a thing on it! Everything is so wide open.

This reminds me of the acronym for my myers brigss type - ENFP = Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities! It's so me, isn't it?

That's how the start of 2006 makes me feel. It reminds me that everyday there ARE new fantastic possibilities!

So what will happen on this blog in the next year?

Hopefully I'll have lots of interesting news to report and wonderful insights to reveal.

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2006 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Dave said...

Happy New Year! We were really happy we got to welcome 2006 with you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home