Wednesday, August 10, 2005

MIA

I have often thought about posting here this summer, but it hasn't felt quite like something I wanted to do. I feel like I've sort of been in hibernation, except instead of sleeping I've been constantly working, reserving all my energy for the tasks in front of me, trying to stay sane.

And it's paid off. I finished my thesis and passed my defense, which means that I'm officially a master's degree holder. That's exciting. And now the wedding is only 10 days away...and it looks like it's going to go smoothly. That's a relief.

These past few months have been very interesting. I am hoping that all this time to myself and thinking and working give way to some fresh, new insights and perspective and wisdom. But I'm not ready to share those thoughts. So I really just wanted to write to say that I'm still alive and in a few weeks, I'll be back in full force.

For now, I'm going to finish up this whirlwind summer.

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2005 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Dave said...

Woohoo!!! You did it!!! And all while planning a wedding. You ROCK! I have no idea how you did it. What's your secret? Red Bull? Zen? Performance enhancing drugs?

We are really looking forward to your wedding! Let us know what we can do to help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home